Fleeson, Gooing is pleased to announce that Adam R. Burrus has become a member of the firm. Adam is a 2009 graduate of the Washburn University School of Law School where he earned a Certificate in Business and Transactional Law (with distinction). Adam joined the firm following graduation and works primarily in the areas of civil litigation, creditor’s rights and bankruptcy.
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Fleeson Gooing Assists in Providing Resources to Seniors
- Calvin Rider Elected President of Kansas School Attorneys Association
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized as “Lawyer of the Year”
- Sixteen Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers Publication