On a recent trip to Washington, D.C., Eric Engstrom of Fleeson, Gooing, Coulson & Kitch, L.L.C. had coffee at the Pentagon with his old school friend, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates. Eric also enjoyed a dinner hosted by the British Ambassador at his residence which was held for alumni of Balliol College at the University of Oxford who host students on travel scholarships.
- Amy DeWald Recognized as One of Wichita’s Women Who Lead in Legal Services
- Adam Burrus Accepted Into Construction Law Society
- Lyndon Vix Receives KADC Distinguished Service Award
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Fleeson Gooing Assists in Providing Resources to Seniors