Fleeson, Gooing, Coulson & Kitch, L.L.C. of Wichita, Kansas, is looking for a business attorney with at least 4-5 years of transactional experience to assist with dynamic growth in its entrepreneurial and technology oriented client base. The attorney will work in a team setting with a group of experienced business and transactional attorneys serving both early stage and established clientele in a variety of industries. The legal work involved would span the full life cycle of business and transactional needs, including business formation, private offering financings, identifying, protecting and commercializing IP and technology, customer and supplier agreements, employment agreements, real estate related agreements, and mergers and acquisitions.
- 4-5+ years of legal experience working in business and transactional law
- Strong transactional drafting skills
- Ability to assess and assist clients with implementing practical solutions appropriate for a range of business risks and opportunities
- Thorough knowledge of corporate and contract law
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Licensed in Kansas or eligible to be licensed in Kansas
- Experience in structuring, negotiating, and documenting early stage private financings such as Reg D offerings
- Experience in identifying, protecting, and commercializing intellectual property
- Strong business and/or technology background
Direct applications and inquiries to Mary Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.