Fleeson Gooing attorney Kent Meyerhoff was recently elected as President of the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section of the Kansas Bar Association. The Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section is one of 25 different sections formed by the KBA in order to provide Kansas lawyers with opportunities for networking, education and outreach in the their particular areas of practice.
- Amy DeWald Recognized as One of Wichita’s Women Who Lead in Legal Services
- Adam Burrus Accepted Into Construction Law Society
- Lyndon Vix Receives KADC Distinguished Service Award
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Fleeson Gooing Assists in Providing Resources to Seniors