Fleeson Gooing is please to welcome Michael Cannady back to the firm as Special Counsel. Mike previously practiced at Fleeson Gooing from 2004-2007 before joining Intrust Bank as a Vice President, and then practicing with another Wichita firm for several years. He is a graduate of Wichita State University and Washburn University School of Law, and also holds an LLM degree in taxation from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Mike practice primarily in the areas of estate planning, probate and business law.
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Fleeson Gooing Assists in Providing Resources to Seniors
- Calvin Rider Elected President of Kansas School Attorneys Association
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized as “Lawyer of the Year”
- Sixteen Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers Publication