Fleeson Gooing attorney Sylvia Penner, along with her father, Sedgwick County District Court Judge Joseph Bribiesca, recently had the honor of meeting United States Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor at a celebration commemorating the 150th anniversary of the United States District Court for the District of Kansas. The evening was highlighted by a “fireside chat” with Justice Sotomayor, who was appointed to the Court in August of 2009 by President Obama. The celebration also featured a variety of entertainment, including an Abraham Lincoln impersonator and the debut of the District of Kansas anthem.
- Amy DeWald Recognized as One of Wichita’s Women Who Lead in Legal Services
- Adam Burrus Accepted Into Construction Law Society
- Lyndon Vix Receives KADC Distinguished Service Award
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Fleeson Gooing Assists in Providing Resources to Seniors